Thursday, December 29, 2016

How to see first message in Facebook?


Well, have you ever tried to see oldest messages in Facebook? Well about me, i am very curious about how i started talking with my friends, and relatives. And its really very funny to know how we started talking. Well, lets talk about the point..

We can follow these steps to see our first messages:


1. Open http://mbasic.facebook.com/messages .




2. Now choose the conversation. Like here, I selected Coderpradip ( http://facebook.com/callmecoderpradip ) and click on that see more.


3. Now check the link box and you will find out there is something like &last_message_timestamp=1483025400922 remove the whole text. And you will see something like &start=5 . Just replace that number with the number of total messages.



4. Boom! There you go. I have sent 3323 messages with him. And that's the first message he sent me..

okay guys thanks for visiting here. Please comment down your suggestions for me.. I am gonna post more tricks here... :) 

And at last, About me: I am Ashish Neupane from Garamani,Jhapa,Nepal. You can follow me at: Facebook,Twitter/itsmevirus99. Well its okay if you don't. :)

2 comments: